[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help for configuring more servers sharing the same DB.

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Apr 14 06:58:09 EDT 2017

When I am using TCP for both UAS and UAC , db_mode 3 is working fine . Call
getting connected .

When I am using TCP for UAC and UAS is sipml5 which is wss over tcp . In
this case it giving 477 Send fail . What must be the cause . How will I
solve this problem .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*