[OpenSIPS-Users] DRouting in v2.2.3 is not overwriting the R-URI

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 09:48:52 EDT 2017

Hello,

While testing with v2.2.3 it looks like the behaviour of the do_routing()
function in the DROUTING module has changed.
>From packet captures, I can see the call is parallel forking to the original
R-URI *and* to the first choice gateway destination from DRouting.
OpenSIPS sends two INVITE's - one to itself and the other to the DR gateway.
The gateway seems to be added as a branch.

I think this is a bug. I don't believe this happened on earlier versions of
OpenSIPS.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited
Web: www.smartvox.co.uk