[OpenSIPS-Users] $du not expanded/evaluated?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 12 09:50:28 EDT 2017

Hi Robert,

According to the docs, the second parameter does not expands possible
variables.

Have you check if the dst URI is accessible via the SIPMsg class ?
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/python.html#idp54288

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html