[OpenSIPS-Users] Questions on Call Center

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Apr 12 09:42:01 EDT 2017

Hi Pat,

1) no, you cannot do this - each time there is a new call (from the
queue) to be sent to the agent, it will be like a completely new
incoming call.

2) I sure I understand the question - you want the use rtpproxy to play
the media (announcements in the call center scenario) ??

3) no, there is not.

Best regards,

OpenSIPS Summit May 2017 Amsterdam
   http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2017Amsterdam.html