[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips performance

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 05:12:57 EDT 2017

I think there is no such direct command that will calculate CPS for you,
However there are certainly ways you can calculate this CPS (One example
given by Aqs) but since you are crunching maximum CPS from opensips i would
recommend that you dont use opensips for its calculation, reason being that
you will have to invoke extra modules and functions to achieve the task
hence increasing complexity to your configuration.

Having said that i would recommend that you simply put a log for every
incoming invite and offload the TPS calculation to some external script
e.g. *#grep -c "Apr  7 14:" *this will give you total logs in one hour and
you divide it by 3600 gives you average CPS per hour. You can set the
resolution to your requirement.

I know this seems a bit dumb solution but then again i guess 'it aint
stupid if it works' :), and you can always come up with some fancy way of
doing the same thing.

Regards,
Qasim