[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-1.11 storing data in memory issue .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Wed Apr 5 04:32:18 EDT 2017

Ohk. I got it.  You are saying,  if I am using two instance using single DB
then both the instance must have same scheme of writing domain.

      If I will make show, then everything will be fine.

      Yesterday,  I have done the same setup,  but still when contact are
present in the DB, in the same time they are not visible in memory.
        I am using same command
opensipsctl fifo ul_dump : to see the memory
opensipsctl dB exec " select * from location"  : to see the dB entry.

         The machine in which I am using single instance of opensips,  they
are absolutely fine.