[OpenSIPS-Users] Routing in opensips

Eric Freeman eric.freeman at tbwachiat.com
Thu Sep 29 18:14:41 CEST 2016

It is still not working, I added my public IP as requested. I do not have any gateways or anything set up. Do I need to add anything?

I added this to the route statement:

if (!uri==myself) {

append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");

set_advertised_address("XXX.XX.XXX.X");

route(relay);

I am still receiving these errors:

Sep 29 12:10:22 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[12878]: DBG:rr:find_first_route: No Route headers found

Sep 29 12:10:22 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[12878]: DBG:rr:loose_route: There is no Route HF

Sep 29 12:10:22 cd-ubuntu-opensips /usr/local/sbin/opensips[12878]: DBG:core:parse_headers: flags=78

Eric Freeman

Technical Director/NA for TBWA\Chiat\Day

TBWA\Chiat\Day New York
488 Madison Ave.
New York NY 10022
United States of America