[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 2.2.1 dr_rules is empty

Denis denis7979 at mail.ru
Wed Sep 14 08:23:05 CEST 2016

Hello, Liviu!

The difficulty is that problem not appear every two times where dr_reload applied. And i think TCP capture will be very big.
Last time, for example, problem was detected in 09.09. Since that everything was fine, although dr_reload has been applied many times.

mailto:denis7979 at mail.ru

Denis, you could also do a TCP capture on port 3306 (e.g. with wireshark or ngrep), and confirm/infirm this crazy idea that we get no data for every two "select" queries (reload operations) over "dr_rules"!
Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com