[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:core:evi_raise_script_event: too many attribute names

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Sep 9 09:44:17 CEST 2016

Hi, Artur!

It seems you are adding more attributes than values. If you want to have
a 4th attribute, you also need to add a value for it. Ie:

     $avp(attributes) = "param1";
     $avp(values) = "value1";
     $avp(attributes) = "param2";
     $avp(values) = "value2";
     $avp(attributes) = "param3"; # you cannot do this - you also have to set a value, like $avp(values) = "value3";

If you do this, you can pass as many parameters as you want.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com