[OpenSIPS-Users] mulitple instance for different rules

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Wed Sep 7 13:43:19 CEST 2016

I would recommend using Docker for this to ensure the 2 instances of OpenSIPS are isolated from each other. We are running OpenSIPS in Docker with multiple containers on a single machine with great success. It also makes local testing very simple, especially with a SIPp container as well.

https://www.docker.com

Ben Newlin