[OpenSIPS-Users] How to ensure current IPV6 listening address

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 26 15:20:23 CEST 2016

Hi, Robert!

After further documenting, it seems that linux can only provide IPv4
interfaces (for more info, see [1], check for SIOCGIFCONF). In order to
support IPv6, we need to find a different way to get the addresses.
Please open a feature request on our tracker[2], and we will check how
to support this.

[1] https://linux.die.net/man/7/netdevice
[2] https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues

Best regards,