[OpenSIPS-Users] Doubt on B2B Scenario

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:46:49 CEST 2016

This TH module is only for Opensips 2.x, i'm still using 1.11.x.

If I setup a topology hiding schema on top of B2B, do you think I can
achieve same result? The only requirement is that I sometimes need to call
several gateways in a specific order and all calls must use the TH feature.
Is it possible?

Thanks