[OpenSIPS-Users] Public IP dispatcher and private ip presence servers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 19 22:12:52 CEST 2016

Hi Surya,

The correct way to do it is to keep the dispatcher in the loop, as it is
the one able to bridge the private and public networks.

IF you do record_route() for the SUBSCRIBE, you will notice a double RR
(describing the interface changing on the dispatcher). You do not need
any advertising here. just give it a try, it will work.