[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS in the market.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Oct 18 09:46:05 CEST 2016

Hello Rodrigo,

The questions your are asking are hard to answer and the Open Source
world is most of the times opaque when comes to who is using and how
much is used. As anyone can simply download and start using (information
on how to do it) is quite enough, you may have many cases were companies
do use an Open Source software without "leaking" or "leaving traces"
about that.

This is also for OpenSIPS project - it is hard to say who is using and
how the popularity is fluctuating and mainly because there is no much of
a feedback (as it is free to use).

Still, take a look at :
      http://www.opensips.org/About/WhoIsUsing

This is an attempt to list the companies willing to do it, it is not a
full listing.

Best regards,