[OpenSIPS-Users] Pending OpenSIPS minor releases: Last minute bug fixes!

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Oct 17 18:08:33 CEST 2016

Hi, Agalya!

Thank you for including the POST method in your tests as well. In order
to understand more about the problem, we need to print some information,
in order to correlate the SIP flow of those calls with the fact that
resume_route was not called, although the HTTP requests are correctly
handled. Could you please do the following info to your testing
framework, and attempt to replicate the missing resume_routes again?

- trace all traffic (pcap format) on your server's SIP port (e.g. 5060).
Example command: "tcpdump -i <interface> -s 5060 -w <some-file>"

- in your OpenSIPS script:

* for each INVITE, print the $civariable

     * for each resume_route, print the $ci variable again

If, by any chance, all theabove information is already available, could
youplease email the pcap and problematic Call-IDs to liviu at opensips.org,
so I can take a look? Thanks!

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu