[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.1 call_center queue position

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:21:17 CEST 2016

Hi Bogdan,
Yes being able to grab the queue position would be perfect.
Is that possible?
Thanks
Jon

Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.1 call_center queue position
To: hunterj91 at hotmail.com; users at lists.opensips.org
From: bogdan at opensips.org
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:42:43 +0300

    Hi Jonathan,

      When a call is mapped to a flow / queue (before playing the
      welcome message), we know the ETA (estimated time to wait) and
      when is placed in the queue (before playing the queuing) we
      internally know the position in the queue.

      Would it help to have the position in the queue placed into a
      custome SIP header, when sending the INVITE to the message_queue
      URL ? or to the welcome message ?

    On 12.10.2016 12:06, Jonathan Hunter