[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips 2.1 call_center queue position

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 12 11:06:31 CEST 2016

Hello Bogdan,
Thanks for the response.
In terms of my question, with a number of queuing platforms, they have the capability to tell the caller, what position they are in , and when they are likely to be answered.
I just wondered if this logic was already within the module, or if I would need to use an external code/script to facilitate this function?
As I presume call_center tracks the number of calls currently in a queue ? I would then want to be able to extract that information, and if a caller was for example in 3rd place in a queue, I could inject the relevant audio from freeswitch to tell them their current position?
Does that make sense? :)   Just wanted to know if its something this module can do?
Thanks
Jon