[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE with different transport

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:12:45 CEST 2016

Yes record route headers are set just as the default config file has them.

Also do note that the A party and B party are not registered users. The
setup is also behind NAT as well. Regardless of these two the calls work
completely just flawless in case the caller side is on UDP.

I do see BYE reach my opensips and processes inside the In-dialog condition
and sent to the correct IP:Port of the caller just with wrong transport.

I'll post config snippet and traces shortly.

Regards,
Sammy