[OpenSIPS-Users] Actions that apply to all branches

Adrian Fretwell adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk
Sat Nov 26 11:19:55 CET 2016

Hello,

I understand from the documentation that after calling append_branch()
any further URI manipulations only apply to the main branch, but I am
trying to understand what actions will still apply over all the
branches.  For example I discovered that rtpproxy_offer() appears to
affect all branches, but force_send_socket() only apples to the main branch.

Is there a list or rule that will help me work out what I need to apply
before branching and what I can leave until later, perhaps until just
before t_relay() is called?

I hope my question makes sense.

Kind regards,

Adrian Fretwell
The Old School house
Top Green
Sibthorpe
Nottinghamshire
NG23 5PN.

T: 01636 525360
M: 07850 756603

This electronic message contains information from A-Squared Engineering
Services which may be privileged or confidential. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity(s) named
above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message
in error, please notify us by telephone or email to
adrian.fretwell at topgreen.co.uk immediately.