[OpenSIPS-Users] $ai transformation

Ehrny y at jettel.ru
Mon Nov 21 17:40:42 CET 2016

Hi Răzvan,
Thanks for your help.
The call needs to be done through multi homed OpenSIPs  (I don’t use mhomed flag)
Caller  -> Carrier1 -> OpenSIPs(eth1)---OpenSIPs(eth0) -> pbx -> Callee

$var(upstream1) = $(hdr(Via)[0]{via.host});     returned the IP  address I needed

OpenSIPs(eth1) has private IP , so on requests I use   force_send_socket(udp:OpenSIPs_PUB_IP:5060)  to be able to send call to further destinations. When replies are back I need to change send _socket back to privateIP for the answers to Carrier1.

I’ve got the IP address of the Carrier1 in the onreply_route .

onreply_route[1] {
…
if ($(var(upstream1)) == "10.250.242.74") {
    force_send_socket(udp:10.197.26.170:5060);
}
…
}

It doesn’t seem to change ip address for replies .

Would you please advise me how to change send_socket in onreply_route ?

Kind regards,
Ehrny