[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS reopen TCP connectios and sends INVITE, but not BYE. How to change it?

Federico Edorna fedorna at anura.com.ar
Mon Nov 14 15:05:36 CET 2016

Hi Răzvan,

related to this topic, it seems that tcp_no_new_conn_bflag is not working
on "on_reply" routes

I've tried changing modules/tm/t_reply.c (opensips 2.2), using something
like this:

if (tcp_no_new_conn_bflag)
                tcp_no_new_conn = 1;

in "relay_reply" function and now opensips doesn't try to open a new tcp
connection. Without this code I cannot manage to avoid the TCP SYN from
opensips to client when receiving a reply and tcp connection is not
available.

Just to clarify, the scenario is something like this:

A opensips B

--- INVITE --->

--- INVITE --->
<--- 100 Trying ---
<--- 100 Trying ---

<--- 183 Session Progress---

<--- 183 Session Progress---

--- At this point I wait opensips to close tcp connection
(tcp_connection_lifetime=10) and then "B" answers the call ----

<--- 200 OK ---

Thanks!

Federico