[OpenSIPS-Users] Migrating form 1.11.5 to 1.11.9

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 9 16:38:17 CET 2016

Hi Alain,

yes, it was a fix in avp_db_query() - if you query for multiple columns
in a row, and if one of these columns returns NULL, it will not be
reported as empty AVP , but as an AVP holding "<null>" value :
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/e1257269bcc30df56dd9b6bc90a243c5839d5922

Is was a must to properly handle multi row results with multiple columns.

Best regards,