[OpenSIPS-Users] Rtpproxy and IPV4 IPV6 interworking

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 9 11:23:09 CET 2016

Hi, Robert!

Yes, the I and E parameters are mandatory, and they should describe how
the RTP will flow. For example if the flow is from IPv4 to IPv6, you
should use EI; if the flow is from IPv4 to IPv6, then you should use IE.
And so on, depending on the call flow.

Regarding the address parameter, that is used when you want to overwrite
the address indicated by RTPProxy. This is used mainly for setups where
RTPProxy is behind NAT and the address inidcated is the private one. You
should swap this IP with the public advertised one.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com