[OpenSIPS-Users] Regarding Option request .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue Nov 8 09:05:31 CET 2016

Hi All ,

        I am using opensips-1.11 . I have a requirement that when an
"Option" request will come to my proxy from the gateways I have added in my
dr_gateways table then only I will process the request and will send 200 OK
.

     Previously , I was sending 200 Ok to all the Options requests , So I
have written the config file like bellow .

route{
 if (method=="OPTIONS") {
                sl_send_reply("200", "OK");
                exit;
        }
route(1);
}

I have tried many possible ways but its not happening . What should I do to
achieve my goal ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*