[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue May 31 16:49:34 CEST 2016

Hi Denis,

Currently this statistic is not reset between intervals, but only when a
user dials a different number than the one(s) before.
This makes it so that the module never loses track of the sequence of
calls a particular user has made.

In your particular case, does it make more sense for the module to do a
reset?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com