[OpenSIPS-Users] engage_rtp_proxy()

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue May 31 14:39:28 CEST 2016

        If you are using in INVITE , then it should be offer . Because
firstly we are offering media to someone . If its 200 Ok then it will be
answer because the 2nd party is answering the call .

      If there is no sdp in INVITE but in ACK , then it will get reversed .
In 200 OK you should offer and in ACK you have to answer .
This can be done in loop .

     I hope I make you understand .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*