[OpenSIPS-Users] contact after fix_nated_contact()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 30 15:41:11 CEST 2016

Hi Alex,

Not, it is not, and this is in purpose - there were several community
discussion around it and the conclusion was that the function is "a bit"
of a hack. Either you "leave" with the lumps, either you do real-time
changes. But controlling at script level when and what changes to be
push to the buffer is not really consistent.  There are several "hacks"
to go around the need of applying the lumps - so far I managed to trick
it each time.
For OpenSIPS 3.x we have on the roadmap the discarding of lumps
(completely) - this optimization was good with the primitive scripts and
ops like 15 years ago, but now it is more difficult and time consuming
to deal with lumps, rather than applying changes in realtime.