[OpenSIPS-Users] Possible dialog/topology hiding bug

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 18 10:52:47 CEST 2016

Hi Pete,

By doing kill -9, you completely kill ALL opensips processes, so there
is no cleanup/flush during shutdown. On crashes, the worker processes
crashes - the attendant cannot crash (as it is not doing anything), so
this process can do the shutdown in a proper way.

Can you try to see if the call is properly recover if you do normal
restart (no SIGKILL, but SIGTERM) ? If it does, please take a snapshot
of the db entry (for that call) while opensips is down - one for KILL,
one for TERM; and let's see the differences - maybe some dialog data
gets flushed only during shutdown.