[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.2 cross compiled decreases RAM by 28 bytes periodically.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue May 17 19:01:20 CEST 2016

Hi Liviu.

Thank you very much!

Answers:

1 - It really keeps leaking for hours and hours. But, I will investigate again and take more detaisl about frequency of the 28 bytes leaking.

2 - I intend to run Valgrind and OpenSIPS in such environment just to check if there is leaks.

I will return with some more details.

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center