[OpenSIPS-Users] Transfer issue with Cisco unified call manager

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue May 17 12:03:18 CEST 2016

Hi ,

    I have encountered similar issue . B2BUA mode of opensips not able to
change the SDP . I have tried to do this with Opensips-1.11 . I think it
cant even change the SDP .

         As for my understanding , Opensips only work as a middle man
between two  User Agent . It only change the signaling part(like : Route ,
Via , From etc ) but not the SDP part .

     I think it cant be don't by this module automatically . If this is
possible to do then I will be helpful also .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*