[OpenSIPS-Users] How to overcome SIP ALG on Wi-Fi routers

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:56:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the idea about packet compression. By 'call fails to connect', I
meant the call does not connect to the callee, ie. the callee's phone does
not ring after the INVITE (despite using TURN server).

This was a public WiFi network and that was all I could get at the time. I
am using OpenSIPS version 2.1.

Nabeel