[OpenSIPS-Users] M4 config generation issue

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Thu May 5 20:17:40 CEST 2016

You could also have wrapped the DB_PASS in an extra set of m4-style quotes:

define( `DB_PASS',            ``some#password'')

Ben Newlin

From: <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org<mailto:users-bounces at lists.opensips.org>> on behalf of John Nash <john.nash778 at gmail.com<mailto:john.nash778 at gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 1:14 PM
To: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org<mailto:bogdan at opensips.org>>
Cc: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org<mailto:users at lists.opensips.org>>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] M4 config generation issue

Yeah changing pass crossed my mind too...:-). I was about to do that but i luckily found this command changecom(`/*', `*/'). This changes comments from "#" to C type comments (For m4 parser). It solved my problem.