[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic routing .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Tue May 3 15:04:04 CEST 2016

Thank you so much for your reply . I had solved my problem earlier .

      But now I am facing a strange problem . I am trying to implement the
dynamic routing login in a machine which has two interface , one public and
one private .

I have added listen as : listen=10.138.x.x:5508 AS 54.167.x.x:5508
    First ip is the private ip and the second one is the public ip .

     Now I have added a gateway in dr_gateways like bellow

|  4 | 4    |    4 | 162.241.x.x:5080  |     0 | NULL       | NULL  |
   0 |     0 | NULL   | inbound 1   |

      And my opensips config is like bellow .

    if (is_from_gw() )
                        {
                         xlog( "L_WARN", "from gateway do look up" );

                            xlog( "L_WARN", "Source IP : $si To Uri : $tu