[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips database creation

Nagorny, Dimitry dimitry.nagorny at robot5.de
Mon Mar 21 16:38:45 CET 2016

Francjos,

it could be many things.
- When it waits it normally wants the mysql login from you e.g. root + rootpw. Did you try to enter these?
- Is you DB locally or remote reachable?
- Is your mysql service running?
- Did you configure the .../etc/opensips/opensipsctlrc correct? (Because opensipsdbctl create uses the informations in there)

Best regards
Dimitry Nagorny
Trainee