[OpenSIPS-Users] Sequential check in Fraud Detection

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 11:40:46 CET 2016

I found how to report the internal stats from the fraud detection module.
I used this command (not as per the module documentation):
  opensipsctl fifo show_fraud_stats <userid> <prefix> 1

It clearly shows that the sequential call count does not increment. After 3
test calls to the same number:
calls per minute:: 2
total calls:: 3
concurrent calls:: 0
sequential calls:: 1

Either I have misunderstood what is meant by "sequential calls" or there
must be a bug.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited

>Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:58:43 -0000
>From: "John Quick" <john.quick at smartvox.co.uk>
>Subject: [OpenSIPS-Users] Sequential check in Fraud Detection
>To: <users at lists.opensips.org>
>
>I am unable to trigger an event for sequential calls, although I have had
success testing thresholds for concurrent calls and cpm.
>I'm testing with v2.1.2 and set sequential_calls_warning to 12, then made
18 calls to the same number in a period of 5 minutes, but got no events
triggered.