[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS error Malformed Header/failed to generate a HBH ACK

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 16 10:33:10 CET 2016

Useful update: The actual culprit is the initial INVITE from the SIP
trunk, which is missing the "From" header. FreeSWITCH raises an eyebrow
and replies with 400 "Bad Request", while omitting the header as well on
the way back to OpenSIPS!

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com