[OpenSIPS-Users] registrant table

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Mar 15 17:51:00 CET 2016

The registrant table is used to store SIP accounts that opensips will
use to register on a remote server.
The registrant table fields should be configured in the same way as a
SIP user agent would be configured to register to the same remote
server.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Francjos <35633 at heb.be> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've loaded the uac_auth and the uac_registrant modules .But i dont see what
> is the relationship between the registrant table and my database.
> How can i do to create entry in the registrant table? is the entry  the same
> as one in the database?
> What is the difference between an opensips user and an subsciber?
> thanks

VoIP Embedded, Inc.
http://www.voipembedded.com