[OpenSIPS-Users] E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED in event route

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Mar 7 15:04:03 CET 2016

Hello,

Make sure you also do the following:

- loadmodule "event_route.so", in order to have the events raised to the
route (I agree, user experience can be improved here, as this could be
automatically done, or made to throw a startup error)
- fetch your params before printing them, with "fetch_event_params".
More info in the event interface tutorial [1]

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-EventInterface

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com