[OpenSIPS-Users] send error message to specific server.

guillaume Montassier gmontassier at openip.fr
Thu Mar 3 10:44:30 CET 2016

Hi Alain,

Our case:
When an INVITE arrive to our main server, he send the invite to a
succession of servers (Theses servers talk in stateless mode via cmd
"send").
When all treatements are done, one of theses stateless servers "send"
the INVITE to the main server. This way, all the conversation between
stateless servers are invisible.
This is working, but when we raise an error (like 404) we didn't suceed
to send it directly to the main server.

Thanks,
Guillaume