[OpenSIPS-Users] How to configure opensips to show passwords in column password from table subscriber?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 28 14:25:51 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo,

IF you want to use plain text passwords, see
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TipsFAQ#toc2 - in opensipsctl set
the STORE_PLAINTEXT_PW to 1 (to store the text pwd too).  On the
OpenSIPS side, to use the plain text pwd, enable the calculate_ha1 param
in the auth module:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/auth.html#id293572

Best regards,