[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK after set_advertised_address contains wrong address in VIA header

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Mon Jun 27 14:45:15 CEST 2016

I always set the advertised address in request route.

Also as the original issue noted the second INVITE does go out with the correct advertised address in the VIA. It is only the local ACK for the failed second request that contains the wrong address in the VIA. So set_advertised_address appears to be working, but the local generated ACK is not using that address.

Ben Newlin