[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog DB backend only updates on clean shutdown not crash

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 24 09:00:06 CEST 2016

Hi, Jim!

The behavior you are describing is normal: if you kill opensips with
SIGKILL, OpenSIPS closes instantly, without being able to run the code
that dumps the data into the file.

If you want to prevent this, you should always dump the db data into the
file (note that this is not very good in terms of performance). To do
this, you should turn off the db_text caching mode[1].

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/db_text#id293561

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions