[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS-SRV query in opensips

Ramachandran, Agalya (Contractor) Agalya_Ramachandran at comcast.com
Tue Jun 21 20:08:40 CEST 2016

Hi Bogdan,

I have a question regarding seturi and setdsturi function calls.
As far as my understanding, when append_branch() is called, seturi () is called to set the URI where to fork the call.

I tried by calling only seturi () function call, after append_branch it was working same behavior as when I used setdsturi() as well.
My question is do we really need setdsturi or when is the case when setdsturi() is used.?

Regards,
Agalya