[OpenSIPS-Users] TM flag 0x01 not working in 1.11.7

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 21 09:35:39 CEST 2016

Hi

Please refer to https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/833 .

As per documentation, the 0x1 flag became obsolete, as sending the
100Trying is no longer linked to the t_relay() - the 100Trying is now
sent when the transaction is created.

If you want to disable the auto 100Trying, see the new TM flag
auto_100trying:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/tm.html#id294523