[OpenSIPS-Users] What is the best SQLite version to be used with OpenSIPS 2.2? We investigate a memory leak.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Fri Jun 17 19:23:43 CEST 2016

Hi Eric.

Probably not. Because I still don't know what is a federated-sip. And I didn't have to take control of RTPs in opensips script.

However, a coworker in my office will check these details and help us to conclude more things about it.

Is there a quick way to check if someone is using such federated-sip?

Our version 3.8.6 of SQLite presented the memory leak (when there was no SIP requests), but the version 3.13 doesn't present.

P.S.: I still have to read about federated SIP and see what are its advantages.

Thanks a lot.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software