[OpenSIPS-Users] What is the best SQLite version to be used with OpenSIPS 2.2? We investigate a memory leak.

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Jun 17 16:14:17 CEST 2016

Hi Rodrigo!

A GitHub issue [1] regarding this leak was just reported today by Eric,
so you can track the resolution process over there! You can even
subscribe to that ticket if you have an account, in order to receive emails.

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/911

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com