[OpenSIPS-Users] Script to get attr_avp from caller. How to do?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Jun 15 20:36:46 CEST 2016

Hi.

In my script I use to use AVP to store specific additional information for each registration.

When I have to get  the attr_avp (Module Registrar) from the callee, during a call, I use to codify:

branch_route[per_branch_ops] {

                     myVariable = $(avp(attr)[$T_branch_idx]

}

What about the caller? I also need to get the attr_avp from caller, but I can't find a similar code in OpenSIPS documentation. How to do?

P.S.: I'm using the configuration:  modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 0)

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center