[OpenSIPS-Users] Register with TO Tag

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:56:24 CEST 2016

I am dealing with In-dialog requests using

    if (has_totag() && (is_domain_local("$rd") || $Ri== "127.0.0.1") &&
is_method("INVITE|ACK|BYE|UPDATE"))
    {
        # sequential request within a dialog should
        # take the path determined by record-routing
        if (topology_hiding_match())
-----

at the top of my script. After that I process initial requests, but I see
some REGISTER messages with TO-Tag and "Route" header and they are being
discarded by my script because Initial request cannot have Route header.

Do i also need to pass REGISTER messages also through same block?...or i
need to call loose_route after has_to_tag check.