[OpenSIPS-Users] Valid tls connection closed on a "dos" simulation

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 1 13:18:54 CEST 2016

Hi Saioa,

We have addressed this issue somewhere between OpenSIPS 1.11.6 - 1.11.7,
and 2.1.2 - 2.1.3. Please update to the latest version (possibly even
from GitHub [1], [2]), and let us know if it solved your problem!

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/1.11
[2]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/tree/2.1

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer