[OpenSIPS-Users] How to tell if uac_auth() is successful

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Thu Jul 28 16:13:40 CEST 2016

Bogdan,

You are right. I must have made a mistake in my previous test. Thanks!

The module documentation does not mention that the function returns a result.

Ben Newlin

From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 3:51 AM
To: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>, "Newlin, Ben" <Ben.Newlin at inin.com>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] How to tell if uac_auth() is successful

Hi Ben

The uac_auth() should return true if the authentication was successfully performed. Are you sure you correctly perform the test on the return code? Do you see any error log from the function ?